Wood Aviation has the experience, reputation, and knowledge to assist you in your next aircraft purchase. With over 30 years of
business in the aircraft sales industry, we know how to save you time and money in the complex process of buying
an aircraft. Here is how we work:
• First and foremost, determine what type of aircraft best suites the flying needs: range, speed, equipment, cabin size,
and year model, all within the established budget.
• We have the ability to locate aircraft all over the world that are both on and off the market.
• Because we have done business all over the world, we understand the details of importing and exporting aircraft.
• As soon as we get the Purchase Agreement signed we then travel to the aircraft for the visual inspection and read the logbooks.
• We are pilots so we can help with the test flights and ferry flights.
• All of the paperwork, phone calls, negotiating, contracts, bill of sale, certificate of airworthiness, escrow, and registry
issues will be handled by us.
• Manage Pre-Purchase Inspection.
• Help find the best source of financing.
• Assist with Paint & Interior, if necessary.
Feel Free to contact us at anytime to discuss our acquisition service and how it can benefit you. Just like any aircraft
transaction, there is no cost to you until the job is done!